Being nominated for an award is an amazing feeling and a great honour. I feel overwhelmed being nominated by Prerna for this prestigious award, the Liebster Award. They say that there is no compliment like a recommendation. So thank you Prerna for nominating me for this prestigious award, the ‘Liebster Award’.
Prerna’s blog – https://www.maaofallblogs.com is a delightful account of a young momma and her journey as a mother, wife, fashionista, foodie and most importantly, as a highly independent woman.
After being nominated for the award I am sharing the rules of the award:
- Thank the nominating blogger
- Display the award in a blog entry
- List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do
- Answer questions from the nominating blogger
- Nominate your blogger friends for the award
- Give your nominees questions to answer
The award is intended to help new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to get the attention they deserve.
My answers to Prerna’s questions:
- What do you consider as your happy place?
The happiest place for me is home; reading a book while my hubby is devouring the cricket match and my darling 2 year old Lhasa Apso is playing with his toys.
- Five Words that describe you the best.
You got me there….but well the five words that best describe me are – Sentimental, Hardworking, Loyal, Perfectionist, Dreamer.
- A dream that you would like to see tonight? My most treasured dream – the launch of my 1st work in print (a collection of poetry from Mom and Me).
- Your fav song/book/movie and why? The book – ‘PS, I Love You’ by Cecelia Ahern. This book is so movingly romantic and is the perfect portrayal of love. True…sublime love…that goes beyond death.
- One secret of being a successful blogger…
Consistency. You need to blog atleast 5 days a week to be seen and recognised in the Bloggers world.
I nominate the following bloggers. Best of luck guys!
My questions for the nominees:
- The blog you religiously follow and why
- What was your first blog post about?
- One important learning lesson as a Blogger that you would like to share with your fellow bloggers…
- Your most treasured dream…?
- One book or movie that moved you completely…