I have been lolling away far too long. It’s time to catch up on my reading. Dozens and dozens of books are lying in front of me begging my attention.
So, here I go – a READING TARGET for the next 2 months. Not only this, I shall be sharing my review too so keep watching this space.
1. All Eyes on Her – By Poonam Sharma
2. Chanakya in You – By Radhakrishnan Pillai
3. The Forbidden One – By Zaarra Khader
4. Fly Away Home – By Jennifer Weiner
5. The Secret Wishlist – By Preeti Shenoy
6. I am Malala – By Malala Yousafzai
7. Since You’ve Been Gone – By Anouska Knight
The good news, my Mom will be thrilled to read this 😉 – I am beginning my Bengali reading too and I shall start with ‘Thakurmar Jhuli’. So what if its been way too long, ‘better late than never’…and yes, I shall begin with Fairy Tales!
‘Thakurmar Jhuli’ is a collection of Bengali folk tales and fairy tales; first collected by Dakshinaranjan Mitra Majumder. The introduction to the compilation was penned by the Nobel-Laureate, Rabindra Nath Tagore. It is extremely loved and finds a special place in every Bengali household. My parents too read stories for me from this fascinating book. So, here I am embarking on my Bengali reading trip with this magical tale of fairies and goblins.
And, guess who is giving me company? Check it out!